- Ashi Sonam Choden Dorji, Gayathri Ponvannan, Shilpa Suraj, Shoba Narayan are the newest authors to join us.
- Trapped in vicious re-development plans, as Mumbai's bustling streets become congested roads, Mumbaikars try to cope with the loss of everything that was familiar. A Millions Islands by Sidharth Bhatia has been sold to HarperCollins Publishers India.
- The resurgence of al-Qa‘ida-type groups is not a threat confined to Syria, Iraq and their near neighbors. What happens in these countries, combined with the increasing dominance of intolerant and exclusive Wahhabite beliefs within the Sunni community, means that all 1.6 billion Muslims, almost a quarter of the world’s population, are affected by these conflicts. Holy fascism is on the march. The Jihadis Retun: ISIS and the New Sunni Uprising by Patrick Cockburn coming soon in Hindi with Prabhat Prakashan.
- A reflection on the real Gandhi who was indeed saintly, otherworldly and eccentric, but also the shrewdest of political tacticians, What Gandhi Says About Non Violence, Resistance and Courage by Norman G. Finkelstein sold to Fingerprint Press.
- Green Mama by Manda Aufochs Gillespie, an engaging guide to parenting for even the most sleep-deprived parent sold to Fingerprint Press.
- The Art of Hearing Heartbeats by Jan-Philipp Sendker, a heart-warming read, imbued with Eastern spirituality and mysticism, coupled with insightful characters engaged in a tender, special love story is coming soon with Speaking Tiger Books.
- Our beloved superhero SuperZero is returning with more exciting adventures in SuperZero and the Grumpy Ghosts by Jane De Suza with Penguin Books India.