- Devdutt Pattanaik's Business Sutra: A Very Indian Approach to Management has won the DMA-NTPC Book Award 2013.
- Sudeep Chakravarti's Clear. Hold. Build: Hard Lessons of Business and Human Rights in India has won the Asian Publishing Awards 2014.
- Ashi Sonam Choden Dorji, Gaurav Rao, Gayathri Ponvannan, Meeti Shah, Priyanka Sinha Jha, Shilpa Suraj, Shoba Narayan are the newest authors to join us.
- Trapped in vicious re-development plans, as Mumbai's bustling streets become congested roads, Mumbaikars try to cope with the loss of everything that was familiar. A Millions Islands by Sidharth Bhatia has been sold to HarperCollins Publishers India.
- Nick and Tesla have been sent to live with their crazy scientist uncle in a small, dull town. With fun experiments in science and engineering, creating burglar alarms, tracking devices and a rocket launcher using simple, household items, Nick and Tesla's High-Voltage Danger Lab by "Science Bob" Pflugfelder and Steve Hockensmith is coming soon with Red Turtle (Rupa Publications India).
- Fun and filled with pop-culture references, quirky 8-bit art and practical advice on dating, love and relationships, The Geek's Guide to Dating by Eric Smith is being published by Fingerprint Press.
- The resurgence of al-Qa‘ida-type groups is not a threat confined to Syria, Iraq and their near neighbors. What happens in these countries, combined with the increasing dominance of intolerant and exclusive Wahhabite beliefs within the Sunni community, means that all 1.6 billion Muslims, almost a quarter of the world’s population, are affected by these conflicts. Holy fascism is on the march. The Jihadis Retun: ISIS and the New Sunni Uprising by Patrick Cockburn coming soon in Hindi with Prabhat Prakashan.