Greetings from Siyahi!
Work, fun and all that’s nice, that’s what Siyahi’s 2013 was made of. Here’s looking back at the year as we look forward to a bright and book-filled 2014!
26 new authors joined us in the past year.
Rights for 36 books were sold both in India and Internationally.
27 books from Siyahi’s list released last year.
Events in 2013 :
Mountain Echoes Literature Festival | August 8-11, 2013
In the heart of stunning Bhutan, Siyahi hosts Mountain Echoes, an annual festival that celebrates the art, literature and culture of the sub-continent. Musicians, film-makers and authors from across the world gather in Thimphu to make Mountain Echoes a unique creative experience.
For more information you can visit the website.
Facebook : /mountainechoes
Twitter : @mountainechoes
The Write Circle Series
An intimate meeting of minds, Siyahi’s monthly event series Write Circle brings together Jaipur’s book lovers and renowned authors. The informal setting allows the readers and the writers to enjoy a stimulating conversation about the world of books.
For more information on Siyahi events, the pictures, press coverage visit Siyahi Events.
- “I have always found my dealings with Siyahi to be extremely professional. It is always a pleasure to be treated with respect as a writer and a person.”
– Jerry Pinto
- “Been more than happy with everything :). It’s been fun dealing with you and your team. Much luck with 2014! And, here’s to much, much more.”
– Sorabh Pant
- “It’s been a difficult year. Maybe every writer thinks they’ve had to wage epic battles to get published! I just know that whenever I was in trouble I could turn to Mita and Siyahi and they’d be there, with me in the trenches! Thank you for consistent good advice and wonderful support.”
– Pradip Krishen
- “Very satisfied…wish I was exclusive.”
– Devdutt Pattanaik
- “As far as I am concerned – speaking as a little known Sri Lankan author – Mita Kapur and Siyahi have been solely responsible for getting me known to a much wider audience South Asian audience. They have ferociously championed my work and given me a much needed boost of confidence by finding an international publisher for my work. Bravo, and please keep up the good work – there are many more of us undiscovered authors still lurking in the backwoods!”
– Ashok Ferrey