Divvaakar is Founder and Managing Partner, Ace Global Consulting LLP, an alumnus of IIT Delhi, a self-employed professional who has assisted more than 160 international companies to invest and grow their businesses in India, and facilitated over Rs 1900 crore worth of FDI into India. He also works with several UN and other international agencies through Programme Development, Monitoring and Evaluation, for a better world, a better tomorrow for all. As a writer, Divvaakar has penned books in the genres of political/corporate thriller (his book, The Winner’s Curse spent 6 weeks as the Crossword Bestseller in 2015) and memoir (Beaten by Bhagath: A Tale of Two Writers, 2013), prior to embarking on his latest project, Gurleen Rambal.
Follow us on Facebook
- Joining Siyahi is Patrick Bryson and his latest whodunnit The Dharamsala Shakedown!
- Paro Anand and Örjan Persson's graphic novel Two is out and waiting to jump into the hands of eager young adults!
- Watch out for Aleph Quick Reads featuring Devdutt Pattanaik's Management Sutras.
- If you're looking for A Seriously Funny Guide to Living the Good Life, order your copy of Selfienomics by Bloomsbury Publishing's latest young talent Revant.
- The Ceaseless Chatter of Demons, the latest by leading Sri Lankan author Ashok Ferrey will be out on the stands this December. Published by Penguin Random House India
- Sold: Rights for The Graveyard of Innocence, Vinaya Bhagat's YA novel to HarperCollins Publishers India.