Arati Kumar-Rao is an independent environmental photographer and writer documenting the slow violence of ecological degradation and climate change on ecosystems and livelihoods along South Asia’s rivers. Her work has appeared in The Guardian, BBC, National Geographic Traveller India, Mint, Peepli.org, Caravan and Tehelka, among other publications and journals.
Follow us on Facebook
- Joining Siyahi is Patrick Bryson and his latest whodunnit The Dharamsala Shakedown!
- Paro Anand and Örjan Persson's graphic novel Two is out and waiting to jump into the hands of eager young adults!
- Watch out for Aleph Quick Reads featuring Devdutt Pattanaik's Management Sutras.
- If you're looking for A Seriously Funny Guide to Living the Good Life, order your copy of Selfienomics by Bloomsbury Publishing's latest young talent Revant.
- The Ceaseless Chatter of Demons, the latest by leading Sri Lankan author Ashok Ferrey will be out on the stands this December. Published by Penguin Random House India
- Sold: Rights for The Graveyard of Innocence, Vinaya Bhagat's YA novel to HarperCollins Publishers India.