Shashi Warrier is the author of The Hidden Continent, Suzy’s Gift and five thrillers: Night of the Krait, The Orphan Diaries, Sniper, Noordin’s Gift, and The Girl Who Didn’t Give Up. Hangman’s Journal is a semi-fictional biography of the last hangman of the erstwhile kingdom of Travancore and The Homecoming is a novel based in Kashmir. He has also written a political satire, The Pillow Talk Movies, and a murder mystery, The Man Who Wouldn’t Be God. He is currently working on a non-fictional account of a 40-day, 11000-km motorcycle ride across the country.
Follow us on Facebook
- Joining Siyahi is Patrick Bryson and his latest whodunnit The Dharamsala Shakedown!
- Paro Anand and Örjan Persson's graphic novel Two is out and waiting to jump into the hands of eager young adults!
- Watch out for Aleph Quick Reads featuring Devdutt Pattanaik's Management Sutras.
- If you're looking for A Seriously Funny Guide to Living the Good Life, order your copy of Selfienomics by Bloomsbury Publishing's latest young talent Revant.
- The Ceaseless Chatter of Demons, the latest by leading Sri Lankan author Ashok Ferrey will be out on the stands this December. Published by Penguin Random House India
- Sold: Rights for The Graveyard of Innocence, Vinaya Bhagat's YA novel to HarperCollins Publishers India.