Follow us on Facebook
- Joining Siyahi is Patrick Bryson and his latest whodunnit The Dharamshala Shakedown!
- Paro Anand and Örjan Persson's graphic novel Two is out and waiting to jump into the hands of eager young adults!
- Kindle users, watch out for Aleph Quick Reads featuring Devdutt Pattanaik's Management Sutras.
- If you're looking for A Seriously Funny Guide to Living the Good Life, order your copy of Selfienomics by Bloomsbury Publishing's latest young talent Revant.
- The Ceaseless Chatter of Demons, the latest by leading Sri Lankan author Ashok Ferrey will be out on the stands this December. Published by Penguin Random House India
- Sold: Rights for The Graveyard of Innocence, Vinaya Bhagat's, YA novel, to HarperCollins Publishers India.
Posted on January 8, 2015 | No CommentsVimla Mehra is a distinguished police officer, committed to justice and empowerment for women, and has been instrumental in making the law enforcement agencies more sensitive to the problems faced...
Posted on March 21, 2016 | No CommentsVinaya Bhagat is an IT professional and a writer. Her short stories have been published in anthologies: Across the Ages, Ten Shades of Life, and have been short-listed in national...
Posted on September 24, 2016 | No CommentsVipul Rikhi is a poet, fiction writer, translator and singer based in Bangalore. He has published a novel and collections of poetry and short stories. He was a fellow for...
Posted on January 28, 2016 | No CommentsVish Dhamija is a crime fiction author of three bestselling novels: Nothing Lasts Forever, Bhendi Bazaar and Déjà Karma. On the release of his first legal thriller Déjà Karma, Glimpse...
Posted on September 24, 2016 | No CommentsVishakha Chanchani is an art educator, writer, illustrator and craftsperson. Her initiatives include a handicrafts trust in Bangalore which promoted pottery and handwork in clay. Her career as a children’s...
Posted on June 29, 2011 | No CommentsWendell Rodricks has put the tiny Indian state of Goa firmly on the fashion map. Establishing his own label in 1990, he moved to his ancestral village in Goa in...