- Press Release: The book information is sent to national and international media and bloggers, urging them to run features or reviews of the book or interviews with the author.
- E-retailers: Coordinating with e-retailers like Flipkart and Amazon India for banner advertisements.
- Google Adwords Campaign: Reaching the appropriate audience for the book by putting up an advertisement on Google.
- Emailing: Designing emailers for the book and sending it to our database. We are happy to include email addresses provided by the author.
- E-signature: Creating a banner-like signature with information about the book. This banner will be linked to the buy-link. When used by the author in their e-signature, this helps gain visibility for the book.
- Website design: We could put you in touch with the person who will work with you on creating/ revamping your website. Siyahi will include all the details of the book, buy links, videos (if any) and any media coverage that the book receives to the website (content to be provided by the author).
- Goodreads: Creating/ updating the author page, sharing excerpts, conducting a Goodreads giveaway contest based on the book, and promoting it on social media pages.
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram): Creating public pages/ updating the page (if it already exists), designing posts with appropriate images and quotes from the book, selecting and posting excerpts, sharing media that the book receives. We will also invest in an advertisement budget for boosting the posts and promoting the page.
- Book launches, readings and interactive sessions: From booking the venue, to designing and sending the invites, designing the backdrop, promoting the event on social media pages, following up on the invites with emails, SMS and phone calls, arranging equipment, sending the press release to the local media, arranging interviews and delivery of the event, Siyahi handles everything.
- Literature festivals: Pitching the author for national and international literary festivals.
Since each book has a unique personality, we like to tailor the promotional activities to best suit the specific author and title. We thus customise each promotion package after we have read the book as we want this to be as effective and impactful as is possible.